Official US Army™ Mechanical Field Watch (GPM) 34mm
The Official US Army™ Field Watch features an authentic United States Army insignia on the dial. This wristwatch is designed in accordance with military specifications MIL-PRF-46374, Type 2, Class 4.
This Field Watch has a water resistance of 3ATM (30meters – 100 feet). Our composite case incorporates a sapphire lens and tritium tubes for increased night-time visibility.
- By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by Marathon Watch.
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
The Mechanical Movement features Marathon’s own Dual Winding Movement. This movement can be either wound manually (stem-wound) – by winding the crown, or through the use of the automatic self-winding rotor. Each movement has 24 jewels and high-impact shock absorber to protect the integrity of the movement upon impact.
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Official US Army™ General Purpose Mechanical (GPM)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-01-694-1800
- MOVEMENT: Mechanical, dual-wind, automatic
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: Sage Green Composite, 316L stainless steel caseback
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 3ATM
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 34mm Diameter / 11mm thickness
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm
- MANUFACTURED: La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland