Official US Army™ Officer's Watch (GPM) 39mm (Case/Crown)
The Official US Army™ Officer’s Watch is inspired by the historic Marathon GG-W-113 field watch used from the mid-1970s by the US Department of Defense. Featuring an authentic United States Army insignia on the dial, this historical timepiece incorporates the essentials for military operations with a 24-hour dial, nylon strap, drilled lugs, and hack-feature movement.
Each watch is manufactured with cases cut from 316L stainless-steel. All cases have a parkerized finish to ensure non-reflection. All crystals are made from scratch-resistant high-impact sapphire.
- By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by Marathon Watch.
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
The Mechanical Movement features ETA 2801, 17 jewel manual-wind movement with Incabloc™ shock absorber and when fully-wound 42 hours of run time.
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Official US Army™ Re-Issue General Purpose Mechanical (GPM-SS)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-01-694-4636
- MOVEMENT: Mechanical • 17 jewels • ETA 2801 Movement
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 5ATM (3ATM Spec Required)
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 39mm Diameter / 11mm thickness
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm
- MANUFACTURED: La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland