Official US Army™ Officer's Watch with Date (GPQ) 39mm (Case/Crown)
The Official US Army™ Officer’s Watch is inspired by the historic Marathon GG-W-113 field watch used from the mid-1970s by the US Department of Defense. Featuring an authentic United States Army insignia on the dial, this historical timepiece incorporates the essentials for military operations with a 24-hour dial, nylon strap, drilled lugs, and hack-feature movement.
Each watch is manufactured with cases cut from 316L stainless-steel. All cases have a parkerized finish to ensure non-reflection. All crystals are made from scratch-resistant high-impact sapphire.
- By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by Marathon Watch.
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
The Quartz Movement with Date featuring ETA FØ6 high-torque movement with 3 jewels and quick-set date function. This movement is power-efficient with the expected battery life of up to 68 months. Our caseback is designed with a battery hatch such that the user can change one’s own battery in the field. All Marathon Quartz Movements have an End-Of-Life indicator alerting the wearer up to 3 months in advance of when a battery replacement is required.
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Official US Army™ Re-Issue General Purpose Quartz with Date (GPQ-SS w/ Date)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-01-697-8865
- MOVEMENT: High-torque Quartz • ETA FØ6 Movement
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 5ATM (3ATM Spec Required)
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 39mm Diameter / 11mm thickness
- CALENDAR: Date
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm
- MANUFACTURED: La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland