Jumbo Diver's Automatic (JDD) - 46mm
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Jumbo Day/Date (JDD)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-21-886-8975
- MOVEMENT: Self-winding automatic 25 Jewel ETA 2836
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes & MaraGlo™
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 30ATM
- BEZEL TYPE: Uni-directional
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Screw-in
- DIMENSIONS: 46mm diameter / 18mm thickness
- CALENDAR: Day & Date
LUG WIDTH: 22mm
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government requirements.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self-illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Uses ETA 2836 25 jewel automatic mechanical self-winding movement.
- DAY/DATE: Features large, easy-to-read Day & Date display shown in either English or French.
- Commonly known as the JDD “Jumbo Day & Date”
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Day of the week displays in English or French
- Rapid date & day correction
- Large dial with large numbers for easy visibility
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are used at each hour position on dial and on all hands. There are two tubes at the 12 o’clock position.
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Crescent shaped (bombe) sapphire crystal
- Space allowance on back of watch case for personal engraving
The Marathon Large Bilingual Diver’s Automatic is a large dive watch that displays the date and day of the week in English or French. Designed for use by Search and Rescue (SAR) divers, the Large Bilingual Diver’s Automatic is a watch built to withstand the most extreme of conditions. The watch is also known as the Jumbo Day Date (JDD) and is certified for water resistance to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet).
Made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the JDD is a hefty, purpose built watch that will not let you down. The domed shape of the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal improves dial legibility.
The JDD is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of manufacturing quality and accuracy. Inside the JDD is a Swiss made, 25 jewel ETA 2836 automatic mechanical self-winding movement that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience.
The JDD uses self-contained tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations. A tritium gas tube is placed on each hour marker and on all hands. MaraGlo paint is used for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self-illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
The JDD combines military toughness with Swiss craftsmanship in a watch that will get the job done, and look good doing it.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.
To submit a return request Click Here