Round Atomic Alarm Clock with Push-Button Backlight
Marathon’s Round Atomic Alarm Clock with Push-Button Backlight features a high-quality display with enhanced contrast for maximum legibility. With its sleek, compact design suitable for a bedroom, office, or any tabletop, this alarm clock has a vibrant button-activated backlight that triggers a soft glow in the dark and an easy-to-set alarm with snooze function. Featuring self-setting and self-adjusting functions that automatically sync with your desired time zone and easy-to-set DST slide switches, Marathon’s Round Atomic Alarm Clock keeps the guesswork out of keeping the time.
- SIZE: 3.6in / 9.2cm
- FEATURES: Display time in 12 or 24 hour format, also shows indoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- SELF-SETTING/SELF-ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- ONE-TOUCH BACKLIGHT: Easy touch button for extra-long backlight display time and 8-minute snooze function.
- ADJUSTABLE TIME ZONES: Set your time zone and set your Daylight Savings Time preference to on or off.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: 2x AAA batteries included