- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on all hands.
- Bezel triangle uses MaragloTM paint for low-light viewing
The Marathon Diver's Automatic Medium is a dive watch built to ISO 6425 standards but is a smaller, medium sized, version of Marathon's line of diver's watches, perfect for someone who wants a tough, reliable, and military issue dive watch, yet prefers a reduced size watch that is just as tough as its larger brothers.
The Diver's Automatic Medium is a dive watch certified for water resistance down to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. The Diver's Automatic Medium uses a scratch resistant sapphire glass crystal to ensure maximum legibility. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the Diver's Automatic Medium is a tough watch that is comfortable for people with smaller wrists.
The Diver's Automatic Medium includes a vulcanized rubber strap. When first worn, the strap will have no holes to put the buckle through and instead must be carefully pierced. This can be done to create a custom fit for superior comfort. The Diver's Automatic Medium is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver's Automatic is a Swiss made, 26 Jewel Marathon M2 automatic movement made by Sellita, the Diver's Automatic Medium guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience. The Diver's Automatic Medium uses self contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations, a gas tube is placed on each hour marker and hands and uses MaraGlo for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photoluminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
The Diver's Automatic Medium boasts the same toughness, water resistance, and movement as the larger Marathon diver's watches in a compact package. To maintain proper tracking for maintenance, each Diver's Automatic Medium comes individually numbered and engraved with a serial number.