Atomic, Self-setting, Self-adjusting, Wall Clock w/ Stand & 8 Time Zones
- LARGE DISPLAY: Easy to read 4″ high display
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES: 12 or 24 Hour Display Formats with Indoor Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 8 TIME ZONES: A Marathon exclusive, choose between PST, MST, CST, EST, AST, NST, HST & AKST with option to turn on or off Daylight Savings Time
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: 2 AA long life batteries included
This Marathon atomic clock is self-adjusting and self-setting, eliminating the need to manually input the time and date. Simply insert the batteries provided with the clock and it will synchronize to the time set out by the atomic clock in Colorado once the signal is received. The clock includes all 8 North American time zones – a worldwide exclusive Marathon clock feature! It can be used anywhere within continental North America including Hawaii. Choose from Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic, Newfoundland, Alaska and Hawaii standard time. The time and date can easily be set manually for those using the clock outside of North America and Hawaii. Daylight Savings Time on/off option is included. The clock’s sleek, contemporary design features a brushed steel effect frame and large numbers making this beautiful clock ideal for home, office, school, hospital, etc. It easily hangs on a wall or can be placed on a table top using the sturdy fold-out stand. Split-second accuracy shows the time in either AM/PM format or 24 hour military timing, along with the month, weekday and date, as well as indoor room temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.