Single Action Mechanical Stopwatch
- EASY TO USE - Start, stops, and returns to zero by consecutive crown depressions
- JEWEL - Rugged 15 jewel lever movement
- DURABLE - Dust, water, shock and corrosion resistant, anti-magnetic and shock protected
- CASE MATERIAL - Case is nickel - diamond-polished chrome plated
- GIFT BOX - Watch box included. Made and manufactured in Switzerland
Marathon Single Action Mechanical Stopwatch has a clean and crisp look to it, great for industrial timing.
- Thirty (30) minute register of one (1) minute division value
- 1/5 second and 1/100 minute divisions (Two 2 scales)
- Starts, stops, and returns to zero by consecutive crown depressions
- Rugged 15 jewel lever movement
- Anti-magnetic, shock protected and chemical resistant
- Durable, dust, water, shock and corrosion resistant
- Temperature-compensated hairspring
- Case is nickel - diamond-polished chrome plated
- Watch box included
- Intended Use: Science, sports, time and motion studies
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.