Aluminum Wash Basin 5 Quart - Military, Hiking, Camping, & Emergency Kit
- SIZE - 5 qt 12" diameter 3" height is a good size for mixing and prepping in the kitchen
- MATERIAL - Aluminum is light weight, very easy to use, manage, clean, carry and 100% dishwasher safe
- SPACE-SAVING - Easy storage, stackable which helps to keep your cooking area tidy and clean
- DESIGN - Wide application is perfect for whisking eggs, mixing salads, flour, washing clothes etc.
- USAGE - Great mixing-bowl for your daily kitchen needs, military, hiking, camping, and emergency kits needs as a wash basin
Marathon's 5 Quart Aluminum Mixing Bowl is a commercial and restaurant grade mixing bowls.
- Volume: 5 qt Diameter: 12 in Height: 3 in
- Aluminum bowls are light-weight for you and your restaurant staff, easy to maneuver and will not have a hard time holding.
- Aluminum material is extremely efficient, conducts heat evenly, and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer safe and is quite resistant to everyday use.
- Easy to stack and store around your cooking area, pantry, cabinets, cupboard, etc.
- Use as serving bowls for salads or snacks, holds chips, popcorn or other snacks.
- Mix sauces for meats (chicken, beef etc.), mix and knead flour for bread, pizza dough, salads, whisk eggs, meringue, whipped cream and various foods.
- Great for chefs, cooks, bakers, restaurant kitchen staff, military personnel, camping enthusiasts and various professions.
- The perfect gift for yourself or someone special, add to your bridal wedding registry as it will add value in the kitchen for many years.
- Bowls are available as a single set, sets of three (3), five (5), ten (10) and fifty (50).
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.