Large Display Countdown / Up Timer with Blinking Alarm and Adjustable Sound
- LARGE DISPLAY: High contrast large display is easy to read and easy to use
- COUNT-UP AND COUNT DOWN MODE: 100 minute stopwatch function of how much time has lapsed and counts down from a desired time
- MEMORY/PRESET SETTING: Store up to three (3) individual countdown timers into memory
- STAND AND MAGNETIC: Tabletop stand, wall mount, wall magnet that sticks to any metal surfaces, or handheld; VERSATILE: Use in salons, offices, labs, schools or in your kitchen
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: Visual and adjustable alarm sound, choose between high, low or mute; BATTERY INCLUDED: 2 X AAA
Marathon's large jumbo display in a compact unit. The timer allows you to easily preset and store three (3) individual countdown times into memory. Timer features an alarm volume setting switch to allow for use in noisy areas with the 'hi' setting, quiet environments with the 'lo' setting, or hearing impaired, noisy areas, schools, cooking, or other activities. Includes 2 AAA batteries.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.
To submit a return request Click Here