Re-Issue Stainless Steel General Purpose Quartz with Date (GPQ) No Government Markings - 39mm (Case to Crown)
- MOVEMENT: High-torque Quartz • ETA FØ6 Movement
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 3ATM
- CRYTSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 39mm Diameter / 11mm thickness
- CALENDAR: Date
- FIELD WATCH - Designed for general infantry. Features a high impact 316L non-reflective stainless steel case and sapphire crystal.
- QUARTZ MOVEMENT - High torque quartz ETA F06 movement with EOL (end of life indicator for battery)
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES - Self-illuminating tritium gas tubes glow with no need to be charged by an external light source.
- SWISS MADE - Marathon watches are proudly made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- Intended use: Field
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on hour & minute hands
- 316L high-impact stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- Water resistant to 3ATM and dust proof
- Each watch is numbered individually.
- Includes nylon strap 16mm
- Other strap options available in nylon and leather
Inspired by the Marathon GG-W-113 field watch (used throughout the 1980s by the US Army), the Marathon General Purpose Quartz in Stainless Steel revives this vintage style with a modern spin. It's manufactured from 316L surgical grade stainless steel with a satinized graphite grey, non-reflective, finish. The glass lens is made from sapphire crystals to provide ultimate: scratch resistance, overall durability, and clarity of dial viewing, all essential factors for military personnel.
To assist in low light viewing, the dial uses tritium tubes for the hour indices as well as hour and minute hands. Tritium is a self-illuminating gas which will provide a 24/7 glow without the need for recharging.
The ETA F06 is accurate to -0.3/+0.5 seconds per day and also includes an End of Life (EOL) indicator. The ELO will advance the seconds hand once every 4 seconds when the battery is low to inform you that a battery change is needed.
Made in Switzerland.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.