Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing - Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Amazon:
- Strategize and Execute Paid Search Ads on Amazon, across various Amazon marketplaces in different countries.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to meet ROI goals on a daily basis.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to identify opportunities for better SEO and product descriptions.
- Update performance reports, and provide insights and recommendations to internal team
- Stay current on market trends, product categories, technological innovations that effect demand for products.
- Accountability for ensuring profitability; achievement of net sales targets & growth plans.
Social Media Marketing – Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an expert for developing and executing digital and social media strategies
- Maximize traffic and conversion through core digital marketing tactics such as Email, PPC, paid social media advertising, Display, Affiliate and SEO
- Manage daily content and engagement for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter, ensuring consistency of messages across platforms
Qualifications - General Required Experiences
- 5+ years of e-commerce and digital marketing experience for an online agency or business (showing management and execution across several brands and campaigns)
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or Marketing
- Web analytics and reporting: ability to read and create reports
- Solid understanding of social media trends and how they impact brand perception and performance - social selling and influencer programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented and independent working environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Junior Administrative Assistant
Marathon Watch is currently seeking a Junior Administrative Assistant to join the team. The Junior Administrative Assistant will be the first point of contact for visitors, customers, and employees, and should present the company in a professional and friendly manner. The Junior Administrative Assistant will direct or address telephone calls, input data into various computer programs, assist in office maintenance duties, and provide general administrative support to the Office Manager and the Marathon team as required.
The responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Take and distribute accurate messages
- Greet public and customers and direct them to the correct staff member
- Coordinate courier services
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- keep office area clean and tidy
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Business administration diploma or in related field
- 1-2 years of experience within an administrative support role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Microsoft Outlook