Arctic Edition Medium Diver's Quartz (MSAR Quartz) - 36mm
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Arctic Medium Search and Rescue Quartz (Arctic MSAR Quartz)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): Submit a Supply Support Request (SSR) through your chain of command if you would like an NSN for a specific part number
- MOVEMENT: High torque quartz 3 jewels
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes and MaraGlo™
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 30ATM
- BEZEL TYPE: Uni-directional
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Screw-In
- DIMENSIONS: 36mm diameter / 12.25mm thickness
- CALENDAR: Date
- LUG WIDTH: 18mm
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specification. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939. Uses ETA F06 high-torque 3 jewels Quartz movement with EOL (End-of-Life) indicator.
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Movement:High torque quartz with EOL (End of life indicator for battery)
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on hour and minute hands
- Limited Edition Red Second hand luminous tip and bezel triangle use MaraGloTM paint for low light viewing
Utilizing the smaller sized version of Marathon’s diver’s watches making it perfect for someone who wants a tough, reliable, and military issue dive watch that is smaller yet just as powerful as its larger brothers.
The Diver’s Quartz Medium is a dive watch certified for water resistance down to 30 ATM - 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. The Diver’s Quartz Medium uses a scratch resistant sapphire glass crystal to maintain maximum legibility. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the Diver’s Quartz Medium is a tough watch that is comfortable for people with smaller wrists.
The Diver’s Quartz Medium is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver’s Quartz Medium is a Swiss made, high torque, 3 jewel ETA F06 Quartz movement, the ETA F06 is accurate to -0.3/+0.5 seconds per day and includes an End of Life (EOL) indicator that will advance the seconds hand once every 4 seconds to inform you that a battery change is needed.
The Diver’s Quartz Medium uses self contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations, a Tritium gas tube is placed on each hour marker as well as the hour and minute hands. Tritium tubes are self illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen that does not dull in brightness.
To maintain proper tracking for maintenance, each Diver’s Quartz Medium comes individually numbered and engraved with a serial number.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.
To submit a return request Click Here