Official US Army™ Quartz Field Watch (GPQ) 34mm
The Official US Army™ Field Watch features an authentic United States Army insignia on the dial. This wristwatch is designed in accordance with military specifications MIL-PRF-46374, Type 2, Class 4.
This Field Watch has a water resistance of 3ATM (30meters – 100 feet). Our composite case incorporates a sapphire lens and tritium tubes for increased night-time visibility.
- By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. U.S. Army name, trademarks and logos are protected under federal law and used under license by Marathon Watch.
- OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT OF THE U.S. ARMY
The Quartz Movement with Date featuring ETA FØ6 high-torque movement with 3 jewels and quick-set date function. This movement is power-efficient with the expected battery life of up to 68 months. Our caseback is designed with a battery hatch such that the user can change one’s own battery in the field. All Marathon Quartz Movements have an End-Of-Life indicator alerting the wearer up to 3 months in advance of when a battery replacement is required.
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Official US Army™ General Purpose Quartz with Date (GPQ w/ Date)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-01-694-1795
- MOVEMENT: High torque quartz • ETA FØ6 Movement
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: Sage Green Composite, 316L Stainless Steel caseback
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 3ATM
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
DIMENSIONS: 34mm Diameter / 12mm thickness
- CALENDAR: Date
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm
- MANUFACTURED: La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland