Slim Atomic Wall Clock with Full Calendar and Large Display and Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
- HIGHLY LEGIBLE DISPLAY: Features large, easy to read 3″ high digits
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- 12 OR 24 HOUR: Choose to display the time in 12 or 24 hour format, also shows indoor/outdoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 8 TIME ZONES: Choose to display the time in 8 different time zones with option to turn Daylight Savings Time on or off
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: Comes with 2 AA-Size long life batteries
Marathon's Atomic Digital Clock with Indoor and Outdoor temperature can be wall mounted or displayed on a desktop. With its built-in foldable stand, this clock is ideal for home, office and workstation settings. Information displayed includes: calendar, clock and temperature - all seen with one quick glance. The atomic feature calibrates time signals and self-adjusts automatically. One wireless remote sensor is included to monitor indoor/outdoor temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Marathon Watch Company Ltd. warrants this item to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with care and usage instructions for 2 years from date of purchase from an authorized distributor. This warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse or any irregular application. If we confirm a defect, we will repair or replace it with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Marathon Watch Company. If you are not satisfied, or if your product is defective, please call our toll-free number 1-(800) 822-4329 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
For watch service information please click here
Hour of Operation (EST):
Mon 8:30am – 5pm
Tue 8:30am – 5pm
Wed 8:30am – 5pm
Thu 8:30am – 5pm
Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Please contact your original channel of purchase if your purchase was not made directly through Marathon Watch Company.